Wednesday 9 January 2019

Hi, hello, how are you? My first blog entry ..


Married, 33, Sydney, Mum of 2, Boy 3 1/2 and girl 7 months 

Where do I begin? I have been thinking of starting a blog for a really long time now, I just didn’t know if I was serious enough about it. My headspace has been through a hell of a lot in the last year I guess .. becoming a mum of two has definitely contributed to a lot of my stress and anxiety.. it is also a big reason for my lack of confidence in getting simple daily life sorted.. Being overwhelmed at everything was a scary feeling to deal with .. Right now  i think I’m taking things day by day and I’ve acknowledged what I need to do in order to fix it, so yes I have made my first appointment to sort out my emotions, or manage, or to keep them in check really.. I think as mums in this fast paced, modern world that’s really important...Fingers crossed I’m brave enough to be honest..

No comments:

Post a Comment